Yosoo Aquarium Fish Egg Incubator Tumbler Fish Hatchery Fish Farming Cichlid Instead Mouth-Brooding
Huge Savings Item! Save 16% on the Yosoo Aquarium Fish Egg Incubator Tumbler Fish Hatchery Fish Farming Cichlid Instead Mouth-Brooding by Yosoo at Naj Blog. MPN: Yosoo. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications: Material: Acrylic Incubator Size: Base Diameter: 5cm / 2inch, Height: 15.6cm / 6.1inch Air Valve Tube: Diameter: 2.5cm / 1.0inch,
Incubator Size: Base Diameter: 5cm / 2inch, Height: 15.6cm / 6.1inch
Air Valve Tube: Diameter: 2.5cm / 1.0inch, Height: 16.4cm / 6.5inch
Suction Cup Size: 5.6 x 6.3cm / 2.2 x 2.5inch
Air Tube Length: 95cm
Type: Fish & Aquatic Pets Hatchery
Function: Fish & Aquatic Pets Egg Hatchery
How To Use:
1. Extract a basin of water from the fish tank.
2. Extract the female fish from the fish tank carefully.
3. Holding the fish and keep its head forward.
4. Let the fish mouth open by clasping the mandibular teeth of fish from the forward and downward direction in the water.
5. Maintain the fish mouth open and let the fish move against the direction of the fish head stably.
6. Move repeatedly until all the eggs have flowed out from the fish mouth, and get the fish back immediately if the fish slips out of the hand to avoid its swallowing the eggs during this period.
7. Put the female fish back the fish tank and put the fish eggs in the fish incubator.
1 x Incubator
1 x Adjustable Air Valve Tube
1 x Air Tube
2 x Suction Cups
1. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Please use water from fish breeding tank during incubating period, and don't change the water before and after 1 day of incubating period for security.
Features & Highlights
- ➤Allowing fresh water to circulate over fish eggs that have been separated from their mother
- ➤Providing clean water for non-adhesive fish eggs to help prevent mould and fungus from growing
- ➤Making egg incubate in same tank as fish are breeding in to provide identical water conditions during incubation period
- ➤The gentle rolling action caused by the egg tumbler can simulate the normal incubation of these fish
- ➤Suitable to be used on non-adhesive fish eggs, like cichlid and other aquatic pets
|Package Weight:||0.49 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.33 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|