Uniclife HT-2025 Submersible Aquarium Heater 25W with Thermometer and Suction Cup, 5 gallon
Huge Savings Item! Save 19% on the Uniclife HT-2025 Submersible Aquarium Heater 25W with Thermometer and Suction Cup, 5 gallon by Uniclife at Naj Blog. MPN: UL211. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Uniclife HT-2025 25 W Aquarium heater - Best for 5 gallon Aquarium Unilcife heater is made of high quality EXPLOSION PROOF Quartz Glass and
Unilcife heater is made of high quality EXPLOSION PROOF Quartz Glass and provides required heating for your aquarium. Featuring top view temperature control. Easy to adjust with temperature control from 61°F to 90°F (16°C - 32°C).
This double insulated heater is safe and fully submersible, and can easily be installed by attaching the suckers to the glass. The heater must be fully submerged and should be placed diagonally vertically in the aquarium, rather than horizontally.
A stick-on type thermometer enables you to check the temperature whenever you look at the aquarium.
Recommended Tank Size: 5 gallons
Temperatures range: 61°F to 90°F (16°C - 32°C)
Measure: 8.6" x 1.2" (L x D)
Power: 25 W
Voltage: 110~120 V 60Hz
Cable length: 5 feet
1 x HT-2025 aquarium heater
1 x Stick-on Thermometer
3 x Suction cups
1 x Instruction Manual
Features & Highlights
- HT-2025 heater is perfect for 5 gallons aquariums or aquariums up to 15 inch in length, suitable for most tropical freshwater and marine aquariums. An aquarium heater is very important for your fish tank set up if you have tropical fish.
- EXPLOSION PROOF: 2 mm extra thick Quartz Glass is shatterproof and prevents electricity leakage. Due to made of glass, it may be damaged during shipment carelessly. Please Contact us for a free replacement or refund immediately. Comes with 1 year replacement for EXPLOSION PROOF WARRANTY
- FULLY SUBMERSIBLE: Water-tight sealing IP68 waterproof design, Strong suction cup clamps TIGHTLY FIX the heater to the tank vertically. Measures 8.6" x 1.2" (L x D)
- EASY ADJUSTMENT: Maintains at temperatures that range from 61°F to 90°F (16°C - 32°C). A good range for most fish is 76° to 80°F (25- 27°C). A few species need to be kept several degrees warmer, and some species require temperatures a few degrees cooler.
- SIMPLE PRACTICAL THERMOMETER --Designed to be simple to read and easy to attach (just peel and stick), the paper thin 5.2" by 0.7". Using color indication, the water temperature that the thermometer reads will change from white to a blue color. The measurement range is 64°F - 93°F.
|Item Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.19 x 1.85 x 1.85 inches|