Tropica Alternanthera reineckii 'Mini' Live Aquarium Plant - In Vitro Tissue Culture 1-2-Grow!
Tropica Alternanthera reineckii 'Mini' Live Aquarium Plant - In Vitro Tissue Culture 1-2-Grow! by Tropica 1-2-Grow! at Naj Blog. MPN: TROPICAREINECKII. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Alternanthera reineckii 'Mini.' This miniature version of the well-known Alternanthera is characterized by compact growth and a slower growth rate.
1-2-Grow! Small plants with great success. 1•2•Grow! Are very young plants cultivated and delivered directly from our laboratory. The plants are guaranteed to be free from snails, algae and pesticides and therefore are totally harmless for sensitive shrimp and fish. The range offers unique plants!
Success with your aquarium depends largely on the proper plant choice. In a 1•2•Grow! cup you buy a myriad of plants which can be divided into small portions and cover a larger area. Plants are compact from the start so you will experience a dense and beautiful growth, if you give them the right fertilizer and CO2 from the start! The range is perfect for small and medium sized aquariums, and your patience will be rewarded.
1. Carefully take the plant out of the cup and wash it free from the jelly under the tap.
2. Split the plant in 6-8 portions using sharp scissors.
3. Plant portions into the substrate using tweezers. Watch them grow!
Features & Highlights
- Alternanthera reineckii 'Mini' In Vitro Tissue Culture
- Great for mid ground and background zones.
- Grown through clean Tissue Culture process - No Pests.
- Several plants per cup (Approximately 2 inches in diameter).
|Item Weight:||0.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|