Submersible Aquarium Heater Fish Tank Thermostat with Built-in Thermometer, External Temp Controller, Digital Display, Auto Shut off When Out of Water, 1 Protective Sleeve 2 Suction Cups (300W)
Free Shipping Included! Submersible Aquarium Heater Fish Tank Thermostat with Built-in Thermometer, External Temp Controller, Digital Display, Auto Shut off When Out of Water, 1 Protective Sleeve 2 Suction Cups (300W) by hygger at Naj Blog. MPN: 11278912. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Hygger submersible aquarium heater is anti-explosion quartz glass made, durable and safe for use in fresh water and salty water.It will automatically
It will automatically turn on and off to maintain the set temperature. With clear LED digital display, it's easy to read
the set temp or current water temp, static LED figure means the current water temp, flickering LED figure means the set temp,
just click the temp control button to switch this two display modes. The detachable heater guard shield can prevent
your turtle or fish to touch or run into the heating rod. And the 2 suction cups can stick firmly to glass/acrylic/plastic tank surface.
4 sizes available, size chart as below:
Power Wattage: 50W/100W/200W/300W
Heater length: 10.4ich/10.6inch/12.4inch/14.4inch
Fish tank size: 10-15gal/15-20gal/30-40gal/50-60gal
Overheating & out of water safety protection
When the water temp is over 95°F, the LED shows E2, and over 96.8°F shows E6, the heater will auto turn off and stop heating.
When the LED displays E1, it means the heater is not fully submersed, the heater is auto turn off, you should put the heater lower under the water or add more water.
Directions for Use:
1. The heater must be completely submersed under water when working.
2. Stick the heater to the side of tank horizontally or vertically.
3. Make sure the water in the tank is circulating so that the whole tank water has the same temp.
4. Before moving the heater or changing the aquarium water, please unplug the heater first and keep the heater stay in water until it cools down.
5. Expose the plastic guard shield into air may cause melting or burning when the heater is working.
Cable Length: 5.2ft
Temperature range: 68°F~93°F (20°C~34°C)
Temp control accuracy: 1°C up and down
Warranty period: 12 months
Package Includes: 1 x Quartz Glass Submersible Heat
Features & Highlights
- 【Auto Shut-off】the aquarium heater will auto shut off when it reaches to the set temp, overheating(>95°F) or when the water level is lower than the water sensor at the head of heater rod. US plug, 100-120V, 5.2ft power cord
- 【Fully Submersible】the whole heater is waterproof, must be fully submersed under water, stick to the tank side horizontally or vertically. The rod length is various for different wattage, please check our size chart
- 【Temp Adjustable】with internal thermometer, and a outer temp controller connected to the power cord, easy to set the heating temp from 68°F to 93°F. Great tank water thermostat
- 【LED Display】clear digital display, easy to read the current water temp or the set temp by clicking the temp control button. With ON and OFF indicator light to show the working status
- 【Multi-protection】durable and safe fish tank heater, high-quality shatter resistant quartz glass material made, with a detachable plastic heater guard and 2 suction cups. Provides good protection for the heater and your lovely aquarium pets
|Package Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.27 x 2.17 x 2.17 inches|