Safe & Non-Toxic (Tiny Size, 0.04" - 0.08" Inch) 20 Pound Bag of Sand Decor Made of Aragonite for Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium w/ Dark Natural African Lake Habitat Style [Black & White]
Safe & Non-Toxic (Tiny Size, 0.04'' - 0.08'' Inch) 20 Pound Bag of Sand Decor Made of Aragonite for Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium w/ Dark Natural African Lake Habitat Style [Black & White] by mySimple Products at Naj Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SIZE OF SUBSTRATE: Substrates vary widely in terms of size - everything from sands consisting of very tiny particles to larger river rocks. Large
Features & Highlights
- SAFE & HIGH QUALITY: This aquarium, terrarium and fish tank substrate is safe, non-toxic and eco-friendly. This product is made of only the best quality materials available to the manufacturer. This product comes with a lifetime warranty guaranteed by the manufacturer that guarantees quality upon receipt.
- CHOOSING YOUR SUBSTRATE: Some species of fish require certain water parameters. If you have unique fish that has special needs you should research those needs before making your purchase to see if this product will work for your pet fish.
- CHOOSING A COLOR: The color of the substrate you choose, although a personal choice, can drastically impact how your tank and fish appear. Research how dark, light and bright colors will impact the look of your pet fish, tank or terrarium before you make your purchase to make sure this is the color you want.
- HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED: When you're adding your substrate (e.g. gravel, rock, marble, etc), you want to get a layer 2 inches deep for tanks under 55 gallons, and 4 inches deep for larger tanks. A good guideline is to use 1.5 to 2 pounds per gallon of aquarium water for smaller tanks, and twice that for tanks over 55 gallons. Taller tanks need less substrate, and wider tanks might need more. This guideline is typically applied to most substrates, including gravel, rock, marbles, etc.
- WASHING SUBSTRATES: Please thoroughly prewash any and ALL substrates in clean fresh water BEFORE use.