Polar Aurora Free Media 3-stage External Aquarium Filter 265gph with Builtin Pump Kit Canister
Polar Aurora Free Media 3-stage External Aquarium Filter 265gph with Builtin Pump Kit Canister by Polar Aurora at Naj Blog. MPN: XF0002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Feature: 3 stage filtration Includes all hoses and everything necessary to get started Max Flow Rate: 265 GPH (1000L/h) Hose size: 3/4'' Max-H:
3 stage filtration
Includes all hoses and everything necessary to get started
Max Flow Rate: 265 GPH (1000L/h)
Hose size: 3/4"
Max-H: 4.6 feet
Adjustable-height inlet tube fits even the deepest aquariums
Removes organic film and debris from water surface
Efficiently skimming the aquarium water surface, the Sub Current not only removes organic film but improves water movement and increases vital dissolved oxygen levels.
Max Tank Size: 100 Gallon
Recommend Tank Size: 30-75 Gallon
Free filter media included.Filter pad, active carbon and bio-balls for complete physical , chemical and biochemical filtration.
The item is just for fish, not for turtle.
DIMENSION:9 X 9 X 15.5 inches (L x W x H)
(1) Input and Output Discreteness
(1) Barrel Head
(1) Main Canister Body
(1) Draining Tray Cover
(3) Draining Filtration Trays
(1) Output Curvy Bar
(1) Input Curvy Bar
(2) Connected Bars
(2) Spray Bars
(1) Spray Bar Cover
(3) Input Bars
(1) Input Cover
(4) Strong suction
(3) white-fine Cottons pads
(1) 1lb activated carbon in mesh media bag
(1) 1lb ceramic rings in mesh media bag
(1) 30 pieces of bio-balls
(1) Blue coarse filter sponge
The water will be not clear at once for the first time to use,
you need to wait for 1-2 days patiently,then all the impurity or dirty things
will be filtered out.Hope you can understand.
Features & Highlights
- Good for up to 75 gallon fish tanks SunSun parts can be applied Flow rate: 264 GPH (1000L/hr) Pump Power: 18W Hose size: 3/4" Max-H: 4.6 feet
- Free Media Set. 3 media trays capable of handling your choice of filtration media; Comes with an adjustable spray bar. This is a helpful feature if you want to adjust the output flow from the filter
- Convenient self-priming pump that eliminates the need for manual siphoning; Single valve disconnect & priming pump ease routine maintenance
- Canister filters for aquariums use high water pressure, from a properly powered pump, to force water through the dense filter media. A pump can draw water from an under-gravel filter, and run it into a canister for double filtration
- The three flexible media trays allow you to add other filtration media such as SunSun's activated carbons, ceramic rings or bio-balls to achieve excellent mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration.