Penn Plax Aquaponic Betta Fish Tank Promotes Healthy Environment for Plants and Fish .5 Gallon Capacity
Penn Plax Aquaponic Betta Fish Tank Promotes Healthy Environment for Plants and Fish .5 Gallon Capacity by Penn Plax at Naj Blog. MPN: APON1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Penn Plax Aqua Ponic Betta Fish Tank 1.4 Gallon adds beauty to your home decor with or without fish. While creating a healthy environment for
Additional information: Most indoor house plants are suitable for the planting in the environment; suggestions include Chinese evergreen, English ivy, bamboo, mint, watercress, chives, or any leafy lettuce. Penn Plax recommends you research the plants toxicity and nutritional requirements before using as fish may nibble on roots. Plant is not a source of food for the fish. Any fish food can be used but avoid overfeeding as this can cloud water and harm both fish and plant. Betta tank is shown with a peace lily plant. Seeds are not recommended.
Features & Highlights
- Plastic plant holder with ceramic substrate planting material.
- Planter can create a healthy habitat for betta fish by replicating nature's cycle.
- Plant above purifies water and absorbs fish waste as nourishment.
- Betta fish tank is easy to clean; planter is simple to remove when needed. Can be used as a planter alone for many water thirsty plants.
- Recommended for betta, goldfish, bloodfin tetra, and white cloud minnow.
|Manufacturer:||Penn Plax, INC.|
|Publisher:||Penn Plax, INC.|
|Studio:||Penn Plax, INC.|
|Item Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 8.6 x 8.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.41 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.14 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|