These Pond Plants keep the water clean and filtered in your water garden or aquarium. They remove excess fish waste and fish food from the pond or fish tank. Properly add pond plants with goldfish. They are mutually beneficial and the fish need not be fed. A balanced excosystem of goldfish and plants will have clear clean water. Note Koi eat pond plants and are not advised for clean water gardens. Plants included in this pack are: Anacharis, Hornwort, Moneywort, Vallisneria
Features & Highlights
- These oxygenating plants keep the water clean and filtered in your water garden or aquarium. They remove excess fish waste and fish food from the pond or fish tank.
- You get 40 plant bunches which can be separated and planted separately
- Anacharis and Hornwort can be grown floating or submersed
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish
- For ponds, the general rule is to have 1 bunch for every 20 gallons. Do not use in ponds with Koi fish, they will eat these plants.
|Manufacturer:||Aquarium Plants & Pets|
|Brand:||Aquarium Plants Inc|
|Publisher:||Aquarium Plants & Pets|
|Studio:||Aquarium Plants & Pets|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Aquarium Plants Inc, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Hydrocotyle sp."Japan" is the popular name of the plant in different plant forums. It is a variant of Hydrocotyle tripartita from South-East Asia. It is characterised by fast, compact growth and small, intense green leaves on vertical stems. The plan...
mpn: CosCosX-SENS-0225-AB-37, ean: 0747710801564,
Introduction: Made of great glass material,with super technology. Comfortable in touching,not easily be up side down. Decorate your home more and more beautiful. It is the classical and generous style. Suitable to match various style of your ho...