NilocG Aquatics Glass Co2 Drop Checker with 4dkh/PH Solution | Quickest, Most Accurate & Easiest to Use Glass Co2 Drop Checker with 4dKH/Ph Reagent Most Accurate Monitoring of Your Co2 Levels
Super Savings Item! Save 37% on the NilocG Aquatics Glass Co2 Drop Checker with 4dkh/PH Solution | Quickest, Most Accurate & Easiest to Use Glass Co2 Drop Checker with 4dKH/Ph Reagent Most Accurate Monitoring of Your Co2 Levels by NilocG Aquatics at Naj Blog. MPN: 9902018. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. One of the common concerns among hobbyists just getting started with high tech setups is achieving adequate co2 without causing harm or stress to
One of the common concerns among hobbyists just getting started with high tech setups is achieving adequate co2 without causing harm or stress to their fish. As a general guideline, most aquarists can agree that 30ppm of dissolved co2 is where we want to be for out plants and fish to thrive.
But how do we know if we have too much or too little?
A glass drop checker with a standard solution is by far the most reliable way to have a visual representation of your co2 levels without all the guesswork. It is also the most straight forward. When the solution is blue, you need more co2. If its yellow, you’ve gone too far. If its green, you’re good to go!
Other drop checker kits on the market have their downfalls. Some fail to change colour or can be difficult to read. This is because they recommend using water from your tank to create a reference solution, and as most of us know not every tank represents a standard value!
With NilocG Aquatics all in one co2 reference kit, your systems water hardness is taken out of the equation. This solution is calibrated to 4dkh and will provide the most true and responsive drop checker kit on the market.
Features & Highlights
- WHY SHOULD YOU PURCHASE THIS DROP CHECKER AND INDICATOR SOLUTION: The biggest reason is that it comes with 4dKH fluid and ph reagent PRE-MIXED. If you aren't using 4dkh fluid your reading is very unlikely to be accurate. Second this drop checker is very easy to use and fill. No need for syringes and other items, the indicator solution comes with a flip top bottle for extremely easy use.
- IMPORTANT- MUST READ- It is very important to use 4dkh fluid and ph reagent in your Co2 drop checker. If your drop checker directs you to use tank water then it will not be accurate and you will not have a good idea of what the actual co2 levels are. If your co2 drop checker doesnt list 4dkh fluid then assume you dont have it. Its a must have for optimum accuracy!!!!!!!
- Highest Quality Co2 Drop Checker With 4dKH/PH solution. Monitoring co2 levels in your planted aquarium is very important for the health of your plants and fish. This kit is complete with everything that you will need. It includes: High quality drop checker, suction cup, 60ml bottle of 4dkh/ph reagent solution.
- EXTREMELY EASY TO USE CO2 DROP CHECKER- To use simply fill the drop checker half way with the Co2 Indicator Solution. Place suction cup on the drop checker and place in your planted tank. Wait 2 hours to read Co2 levels.
- HOW TO READ CO2 DROP CHECKER- When your co2 is off the drop checker solution will be a deep blue color. After co2 has been on for around 2 hours you should notice the color change. Optimal co2 concentration will be at 30ppm which will be a green-light green color. If it remains blue your co2 is too low. If the color turns yellow then your levels are too high and may harm your fish. USE THE COLOR CHART ON THE SIDE OF THE CO2 INDICATOR SOLUTION or ON THE PRODUCT INSERT-
|Item Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.4 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.4 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|