Natural Cholla Wood for Shrimp Fish Hamsters Hermit Crabs Guinea Pigs Reptiles Plants Crafts Aquarium Decoration (6 inch, 6 pieces)
Natural Cholla Wood for Shrimp Fish Hamsters Hermit Crabs Guinea Pigs Reptiles Plants Crafts Aquarium Decoration (6 inch, 6 pieces) by Potomac Banks at Naj Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cholla wood is a soft wood with universal applications. Great addition to any habitat for hermit crabs, shimp, fry (baby fish), small fish (cichlid,
Cholla wood is a soft wood with universal applications. Great addition to any habitat for hermit crabs, shimp, fry (baby fish), small fish (cichlid, pleco, guppies, etc.), birds, chinchillas, hamsters, guinea pigs. The biofilm accumulation on cholla wood in an aquarium is an excellent food source for dwarf shrimp. Hamsters, guinea pigs, chinchillas, birds and other pocket pets love cholla wood as a chew toy. Our cholla wood is pet safe; chemical and pesticide free. Crafters and hobbiest love to use cholla wood for their creations because of its unique look and southwestern style. Each piece is unique and may not look like those in the picture. We recommend that you boil your cholla wood before using it.
Features & Highlights
- CHOLLA WOOD is the dried husk of the Cholla cactus. Our cholla wood is collected from dead chaolla; no live cacti are cut. Organic (free of pesticides and chemicals); pieces are 0.5 to 2 inches in diameter. Please sanitize by boiling or baking in the oven before using (research which method is best for your intended use)
- AQUARIUM FUN for small fish and shrimp. They love tiny crevices to swim through and hide in and cholla wood provides great protection from predators and safety when they molt or feel threatened
- MORE CAVES AND HIDEAWAYS can be added by stacking several pieces together or lean them against each other. Anchor live plants and moss to your cholla to add a more natural look
- MAXIMUM BIOFILM occurs with cholla wood because it is a soft hollow wood that has holes and this maximizes the surface area for biofilm accumulation and therefore increases the food available to dwarf shrimp and they love biofilm (additional food is still required, though maybe less often)
- CHOLLA WOOD will degrade over time (approximately a year or more depending on the thickness of the wood) and will need to be replaced. When used in aquariums, cholla may release tannins into your water that can cause a slight increase in pH and cause the water to become brownish in color. Please do your research before adding to your aquarium
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Potomac Banks, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Bonsai Driftwood
•Random Pick: 6 inch height x 8 inch length bonsai( LEFT SIDE) -Pictures are just for demonstration only, each tree are handmade and unique depend on shape and size available of material driftwood. Products dimension are approximate minus/plus 1/16...
mpn: AM-MOP014, ean: 9337280001191,
The Rare and beautiful Mopani Wood is hand collected from the plains of Namibia by local tribesmen. This wonderful two-toned Wood is one of the hardest in the world. A heavy leaching timber that will require soaking to remove tannins. Perfect for tan...
mpn: 75002, ean: 0034652750020,
MALAYSIAN DRIFTWOOD. Add realistic beauty to your aquarium or habitat. Each piece has a unique shape. Measures approximately 12 x 3.5 x 3 inches. UPC : 034652750020. Size : MEDIUM. Product Type : Aquatics - Decorations / MiscellaneousAdd realistic be...
By Kazen Aquatic
mpn: unknown, ean: 0800564086935,
Cholla Wood is a fantastic and natural way to lower and buffer pH. This is the only kind of driftwood used by Aquatic Arts for all of our low-pH tanks, including some of our dwarf shrimp tanks. The pieces of driftwood add a natural beauty to any aqua...
By U.P. Aqua
mpn: UA-950L, ean: 4712876620676,
Large bonsai stone is made of ceramic, it is use as a plant pot for aquarium aquascaping, it has three pot areas for plant substrate.Use for aquascaping. Creating unique underwater plant pot. Made from Ceramic. ...
By Blue Ribbon
mpn: 30596, ean: 0611102151097,
Blue ribbon pet products are manufacturers and importers of fish food, aquarium accessories and supplies, bird and small animal cages, perches and reptile products.Blue Ribbon Pet Products Driftwood, Large. Manufactured By Blue Ribbon Pet Products. M...
mpn: 12257, ean: 0015561122573,
Great as a stand-alone item or landscaped in a group, this Marina Aquarium Driftwood Ornament with plants creates that beautiful, natural environment for your aquarium. The driftwood ornament is made from safe, non-toxic material that will not affect...
mpn: 5271, ean: 0759834052715,
Aquarium driftwood is all-natural, dried husk of the Cholla cactus. Its porous structure and soft texture make it both a unique aquarium decoration and a functional feature. Use it as a base to attach Anubias, Java Fern, and aquatic mosses, or as a s...
mpn: 346079, ean: 0048433750024,
This Estes Gravel Malaysian Driftwood Medium is as helpful as it is dramatic to see. This small Malaysian driftwood is very high quality and will sink quickly in your tank. It is designed to help soften hard water and releases tannins that will lower...
By S&C AQUATICS
mpn: unknown, ean: 0717969226715,
S&C AQUATICS A DIVISION OF SIGNLANDUSA This listing is for (8) 5" to 6'' CHOLLA WOOD CHOLLA WOOD 5" to 6" Width varies The Photo Shows Cholla Wood SIMILAR to what you will get. General Information All our Cholla is Harvested from free standing Cholla...