MyLifeUNIT Fish Aquarium Thermometer, Digital Fish Tank Thermometer for Water Reptile Vivarium Terrarium (2 Pack)
MyLifeUNIT Fish Aquarium Thermometer, Digital Fish Tank Thermometer for Water Reptile Vivarium Terrarium (2 Pack) by MyLifeUNIT at Naj Blog. MPN: HW18JY086. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Take MyLifeUNIT Fish Aquarium Thermometer home to monitor the water temperature and provide a safe, health and comfortable environment for fish. It
Features & Highlights
- Great for monitoring the temperature in aquariums and reptile habitats. That's a nice thermometer for fresh water, tap water, salty water, marine water, etc. It's help to provide a safe, health and comfortable condition to your pets.
- Clear LCD display of digital thermometer allow you read it easily. The thermometer reads in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The temperature range is from -50°C to 70°C (from -58°F to 158°F) and the operating temperature is from -10°C to 50°C (from 14°F to 122°F). Precise enough to get readings within 0.1 degree. The button on the thermometer can easily switch two modes of temperature.
- Please note that the battery is not include in product. One LR44 (AG13) button battery needed. Open the battery cover according to the direction of the arrow on the back of the thermometer, put in a button battery and close it, it begin to operate.
- Easy to set up the fish tank thermometer in minutes. Place the sensor probe with sucker cup to secure to inside the aquarium, and the digital thermometer with a sucker on back allow it suck steadily on the fish tank. Only the probe is waterproof, please do not put the thermometer in fish tank.
- Dimension: The digital thermometer is 58 mm×37 mm×13 mm (2.3 inch×1.5 inch×0.5 inch). It is light and handy, two thermometers helps you measure the temperature in your daily life.
|Item Size:||1.46 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|