Luffy Wild Christmas Moss in Loose Form by Lush, Green Moss for Aquarium Decor - Create a Moss Wall or Moss Carpet - Soft and Comforting for Fish - Shrimp’s & Fry’s Food
Super Savings Item! Save 33% on the Luffy Wild Christmas Moss in Loose Form by Lush, Green Moss for Aquarium Decor - Create a Moss Wall or Moss Carpet - Soft and Comforting for Fish - Shrimp’s & Fry’s Food by Luffy at Naj Blog. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How do I use the moss to create a moss wall or carpet? With three simple steps, you can create a lush green backdrop or moss floor in your aquarium.
With three simple steps, you can create a lush green backdrop or moss floor in your aquarium. You will need plastic mesh, scissors, suction cups, fishing thread or cotton thread, and of course the loose aquatic wild christmas moss.
Simply cut your plastic or metal mesh to the size you want. Then cut some holes where you will place the suction cups.
Place the loose Christmas or Xmas moss between the two pieces of mesh. You can also fold a large piece of mesh in half. Then tie both pieces securely together.
Using the suction cups, press the mesh into the back wall of your aquarium. Then patiently wait for the moss to grow through and bring your aquascape to life.
Does this Christmas moss propagate easily?
To propagate this type of moss, you will need to snip off a part of the parent plant with aquarium scissors. Attach the piece to a rock or tie onto SunGrow Cholla Wood. After a few weeks, the moss will attach itself to the new substrate with its strong rhizomes, and it may spread both horizontally and vertically across your tank.
How much light and Co2 does the moss need?
This moss is very accommodating and does not require any special lighting or additional Co2. A low temperature of around 68 Fahrenheit is perfect for your moss to thrive in. You can inject additional nutrients if you wish, but generally, this aquatic wild christmas moss will thrive on its own. You can trim back the moss as much or as little as you wish.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ AQUATIC MOSS IN LOOSE FORM --- This package comes with 3 dry loose piece of moss ready to be submerged into your tank. Each measures 4" by 4" Inches. You can buy more pieces of moss to create a lively aquascape.
- ✔ CREATE A MOSS WALL OR MOSS CARPET --- Sandwich these lush pieces of aquatic moss in between plastic or metal mesh, these will create an attractive, green backdrop in your aquarium.
- ✔ EASY TO MAINTAIN --- You do not need any extra Co2 or special lighting. For maintenance, you can trim these plants every few weeks or leave them to grow into a wild looking moss forest for your fish to hide out in.
- ✔ SOFT AND COMFORTING FOR FISH --- These moss are not only beautiful but practical too. They will provide a safe place for shrimp, fry, and betta to hide in when they feel stressed. These are especially useful in a breeding tank.
- ✔ FOOD SOURCE FOR SHRIMP AND FRY --- These moss can harbor infusorians. These are minute organisms that are a vital first food for newborn fry. Shrimp may also like to feed off the microorganisms on the moss wall.
|Manufacturer:||Luffy Pets Collection|
|Publisher:||Luffy Pets Collection|
|Studio:||Luffy Pets Collection|
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|