The most effective way of preventing green water and maintaining optimal conditions in a pond is by incorporating UV sterilization as a part of your pond filtration. The addition of a UV sterilizer/clarifier not only helps control green water, and the suspended algae in your pond, but is an efficient way to control algae while ensuring optimal pond conditions for fish and plants.
This approach to controlling green water eliminates the need for harsh chemicals. The units feature: an LED indicator to safely show when the unit is working, a spiral chamber to provide extended UV exposure, and easy access to the UV bulb for simple bulb replacement, tool free.
UV Sterilizer Features 1. LED Indicator- Safely shows that the UV-C lamp is working when on
2. Spiral contact chamber provides maximum water exposure to UV light
3. Quartz sleeve protects UV-C lamp and maintains proper lamp temperature
4. 1 1/4 –inch Click Fit Connectors (x2)
5. Horizontal or Vertical Mountain Brackets (x2)
6. 32-foot power cord
- For ponds 2000 – 5000 gallons
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1300 GPH
Laguna Sterilizer Breakdown
Laguna’s new line of UV sterilizers/clarifiers feature a unique internal spiral chamber which provides extended UV exposure to water, increasing the efficiency of the UV by up to 50%. The universal Click-Fit connectors on the inlet and outlet make the inline installation in your pond filtration system a snap. The Click-Fit connectors provide hose connections for ¾-inch, 1-inch, or 1 ¼-inch ID tubing. Units can be mounted horizontally or vertically (mounting brackets provided).
• Helps eliminate green water
• Helps create beneficial water conditions for fish and plants
• Ability to be mounted horizontally or vertically using the provided mounting brackets
• Quick and easy access to UV bulb for trouble free replacement
• High output units feature unique UV spiral chamber which provides extended UV exposure to water and increases efficiency by 50 percent
• Features a LED indicator that safely shows that the UV lamp is working
Trouble Free Bulb Replacement
The Laguna UV Sterilizers work hard to keep your pond clear of algae and to improve water quality. For best results, it is recommended that you replace U.V. bulbs at the beginning of each pond season.
Laguna UV Sterilizers are backed by a three year guarantee.
• When the UV Light is turned on, avoid looking at it directly as it can damage your eyesight.
• This is a UV Sterilizer for ponds
. Do not use the appliance for any purpose other than that for which it is intended.
• Do not use this appliance in swimming pools or other situations where people are immersed.
• This product is designed to work with water not exceeding a temperature of 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Do not use this product with liquids other than water.