GreenPro Live Aquatic Plant Nymphaea Wanwisa Red Hardy Water Lilies Tuber for Aquarium Freshwater Fish Pond by
GreenPro Live Aquatic Plant Nymphaea Wanwisa Red Hardy Water Lilies Tuber for Aquarium Freshwater Fish Pond by by GreenPro at Naj Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - You get a tuber of live water lily like the 2nd photo. It is a sample from our stocks.- Tuber size is 2''-8'' length.- Most water lillies prefer a
- Tuber size is 2"-8" length.
- Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches
- The best way to plant is in a pot then place in a larger container or a pond
- It's wonderful for aquarium community.
- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
- Your plants are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Important things to remember.
Water lilies need more than 4 hours a day of sunshine to flower.
Tropical lilies need full sun all day.
Keep lilies away from moving or flowing water. Away from pump or filter.
Frequently fertilize a water lily once a month depending on the fertilizer type and the size of your container.
No Pond No problem! Water lilies are thriving in a container.
Here are few tips to grow.
Water lilies are perennial plants that shoot in spring, flowering late spring until fall and going dormant in Winter.
Most water lilies will grow with 30-60 cm of water above the surface of the soil in place they are planted. Obviously, smaller type likes to be nearer.
Use heavy soil intended not fluffy one. Cover the soil with rocks pea or gravel.
Features & Highlights
- TUBER OF WATER LILY : Nymphaea Wanvisa was discovered by Dr Nopchai in 2009. Occasionally shows some reversion of the parent's bright yellow in part of the petals which from characteristics of Nymphaea Joey Tomocik.
- AWARD WINNING : In 2010, Wanvisa was winning in IWGS Waterlily competition beating tropical water lilies.
- PROVIDES AMAZING ENVIRONMENT | Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your aquarium community. Adding live plants not only beneficial for the natural ecosystem but also giving shelter and security place for your aquarium pets or pond.
- BEST QUALITY : With our experience, Aquatic plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
- HIGH TECHNOLOGY | Our water plants grown by using the latest technology and facility with digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
|Package Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|