GreenPro (Anubias Barteri Butterfly) Anubias, Java Fern, Moss and more! Freshwater Live Aquarium Plants on Driftwood For Aquatic Tropical Fish Tank Decorations - Easy to Drop by
GreenPro (Anubias Barteri Butterfly) Anubias, Java Fern, Moss and more! Freshwater Live Aquarium Plants on Driftwood For Aquatic Tropical Fish Tank Decorations - Easy to Drop by by GreenPro at Naj Blog. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Greenpro Driftwood Decor Plus Live PlantsThis is collection of Live aquatic plants with Wood suitable for most freshwater aquarium tank. Easiest way
Greenpro Driftwood Decor Plus Live Plants
This is collection of Live aquatic plants with Wood suitable for most freshwater aquarium tank. Easiest way to create natural environment for your pet tanks
SIZE 6"-8" height.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We commit that all plants will be fresh, healthy, disease and algae free. Pictures are sample of our stocks.
If you have any problem with when receiving the plants please don't hesitate to contact us right away.
Features & Highlights
- LIVE AQUARIUM PLANTS : We sourced very exotic and rare specie (Java fern, java moss, anubias etc.) which already tied on driftwood. Easy to drop into your aquarium tank no hassle to tie up the plant.
- SOURCE OF FOOD : Natural driftwood can provides nutrients like lignin, cellulose and tannins which improve disgestion for fish.
- CREATE NATURAL LOOKING : Adding driftwood can enhance environment of your tank. Your aquarium pets need a hiding place and feel safe at home
- BEST QUALITY | With our experience, every plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
- HIGH TECHNOLOGY : Our plants grown by using the latest technology and facility with digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by GreenPro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: P1A83001-001-01, ean: 0731236586869,
SubstrateSoure Fissidens nobilis grown on weighted mesh is an quick and easy way to add this unique live aquatic moss to your freshwater aquarium. Fissidens can be used in the foreground zone, or attached to driftwood or stones. This slow-growing mos...
- You get 3 bundles of Ludwigia Peruensis.The photo is a sample from our stock.- Approximately size 5"-7" length - Wonderful for aquarium community, fish tank, shrimp tank.- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water th...
mpn: Not Applicable, ean: 0609053460795,
One 3"x 3" portion of mini Christmas moss, Vesicularia sp. tied to a stainless steel mesh. Grown without Co2 and fertilizer, 100% shrimp safe. Densely grown, lush green and healthy! May come with snails and snail eggs. Very easy to grow moss that ...
mpn: P1A34001-001-01, ean: 0881314985340,
SubstrateSource Pogostemon helferi in our easy to use, tissue culture pack (several plants), is a clean and convenient way to add this unique stem to your freshwater planted aquarium. P. helferi can be allow to reach full height as a background stem,...
By Aquatic Arts
mpn: HAIRGRASSPOT, ean: 0852672991908,
Hairgrass is an attractive aquatic carpeting plant that always looks excellent in the foreground of aquariums. With it's grassy appearance, you can use it to make your aquarium floor resemble the natural-growing tall grasses of a beautiful prairie. ...
By Aquarium Equip
In Japan, people believe that Marimo moss ball will bring good luck and happiness. Marimo moss ball is very easy to take care. It has low requirement in lighting, and fertilization, slow growing. Due to it's ball shape, you want to rotate and reposit...
By Aquarium Live Water Plants
Dr. moss Giant Marimo Moss Balls Marimo grow in tap water at room temperature as long as the water is changed every one or two weeks (more frequently in summer and less often in winter). The marimo can be placed in the refrigerator in hot weather (...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0609053460788,
One 3"x 3" portion of Flame moss, Taxiphyllum sp. tied to a stainless steel mesh. Grown without Co2 and fertilizer, 100% shrimp safe. Densely grown, lush green and healthy! May come with snails and snail eggs. Very easy to grow moss that will thri...
By Aquarium Plants Discounts
Water lettuce provides a floating rosette of attractive foliage that resembles lettuce. The plants float in ponds and water features, forming dense clumps of leaves. The leaves remain dry while the long roots dangle freely in the water. The plants sh...
By Aquatic Arts
mpn: MONEYWORT, ean: 0852672991434,
Moneywort is a popular stem plant that grows quickly and has exceptionally bright green leaves. Moneywort can thrive even in poorly lit aquariums. In the right conditions, it is a very aggressive grower, meaning it provides excellent waste removal fr...