Giant Marimo Moss Balls - Live aquarium tank plants low lightNo pesticides (1.5" - 2"x 5 +3 free)
Giant Marimo Moss Balls - Live aquarium tank plants low lightNo pesticides (1.5'' - 2''x 5 +3 free) by Aquarium Live Water Plants at Naj Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dr. moss Giant Marimo Moss Balls Marimo grow in tap water at room temperature as long as the water is changed every one or two weeks (more
Marimo grow in tap water at room temperature as long as the water is changed every one or two weeks (more frequently in summer and less often in winter).
The marimo can be placed in the refrigerator in hot weather (above 28°C/ 82F), but does not survive freezing. Photosynthesis occurs in normal household lighting, otherwise, indirect sunlight since the marimo is adapted for low light conditions only.
If the marimo green color turns brownish it may recover without intervention, otherwise a very minimal amount of salt can be added as a suggested remedy.
Slightly squeeze the marimo in clean water weekly. This plant does NOT cause algae problem. Negligible maintenance required.
Marimo in Aquarium:
This plant does NOT cause algae problem. Live Plants is a natural biological filter to remove ammonia in aquarium. Just drop them into the fish tank. Squeeze it gently in the fish tank water to let it sink to the bottom.
Propagate by dividing into smaller pieces, which become spherical over time.
Negligible maintenance required.
No carbon dioxide injection required for healthy growth.
Features & Highlights
- 【NATURAL】The Moss Balls are live plants that remove nitrogen and phosphate from the aquarium, increasing water quality and removing algae by competing with algae for nutrients.. Fish excreta, debris, phosphate, and ammonia disturbs the natural ecosystem of the water tank. If the natural marimo moss ball is present in the water tank, they suck the toxic material.
- 【BEAUTIFUL】With their deep green color, spherical shape, and easy level of care, Marimo are the perfect live aquarium decoration.
- 【100% REAL MARIMOS 】 REAL MARIMOS ARE NOT ALWAYS SPHERICAL & MIGHT HAVE SOME BROWN SPOTS ON THEM --- As you buy Dr. mossMarimo Moss Balls, you should be able to differentiate between a real and a fake marimo. The 100% natural marimo will not always be spherical in It is perfectly ok to have some brown spots.
- 【LOW MAINTENANCE 】Marimo Moss Balls are without a doubt the easiest live aquarium plant; they require no special aquarium light, CO2 system, or aquarium plant fertilizer. Dr. MOSS prohibits the usage of dye that imparts artificial green color to the moss balls.
- 【100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 】We are so sure that you'll be impressed by the quality and value of our Marimo pack that we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
|Brand:||Aquarium Live Water Plants|
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.54 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|