Fluval E 300-Watt Electronic Heater
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 2% on the Fluval E 300-Watt Electronic Heater by Fluval at Naj Blog. MPN: A774. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fluval E Heaters Maintaining proper temperature is one of the most important factors in aquarium care. The Fluval E Heaters continuously monitor
Maintaining proper temperature is one of the most important factors in aquarium care. The Fluval E Heaters continuously monitor and display aquarium water temperature, ensuring the well-being of your aquarium inhabitants.
- VueTech Technology for precision and safety- During normal operation the temperature readout will change color if the aquarium water varies +/-2 degrees F or more from the pre-set temperature. Should any external heat sources or other equipment, such as chillers, cause the aquarium water temperature to rise or fall beyond 5.5 °F, the colored screen will flash, indicating a potential risk. The ability to measure temperature in Celsius is also an option.
Precise temperature setting- With the easy to use adjustment lever, the temperature can be precisely set in 0.5° increments.
Advanced safety- The integrated fish guard offers advanced protection. Fish and invertebrates cannot come into direct contact with the heater core. The glass sleeve is also protected against shocks from large fish species.
Heater bracket- Built with a secure slim profile mounting bracket. The heater can be adjusted or removed without removing the mounting bracket. The great asset of the mounting bracket is its ability for you to mount the heater at varied angles, so you can view the front screen in any direction you wish. For those with a marine aquarium and sump, you can also attach the Fluval E heater there.
Digital micro-processor- Advanced micro-processor technology with dual temperature sensors provide accurate and real time water temperature readings.
The Fluval E series heater is available in four sizes:
50 Watts: Suitable for aquariums up to 15 gallons
100 Watts: Suitable for aquariums up to 30 gallons
200 Watts: Suitable for aquariums up to 65 gallons
300 Watts: Suitable for aquariums up to 100 gallons
A few key facts to know about your Fluval E Heater:
The temperature sensing technology is as precise as an external probe!
The internal Thermal Sensor samples the actual water temperature directly through the glass of the heater tube rather than the air temperature within the tube, as is the case with standard bi-metallic strip thermostats. Since the Thermal Sensor actually reads the true water temperature, it is more accurate and reliable than conventional bi-metallic heaters.
Advanced Electronic Circuitry, no moving parts to wear out!
Since the FLUVAL E heater has no bi-metallic points, there are no moving parts to arc, corrode or wear. The thermostatic control of the heater is separated from the water thermal sensor, different from conventional bi-metallic heaters, where the sensor is directly built into the thermostat. It is therefore less affected by extraneous factors.
Simple Installation Key Facts
-To ensure even and thorough distribution of warmed water and to provide an accurate temperature readings, the heater must be placed in close proximity to a source of water movement. Specifically, it should be placed at the rear of the aquarium, close to a filter or pumps water output. Water must at all times cover the heater at least up to the minimum water level indicated. Always maintain the water level in the aquarium to compensate for water loss due to evaporation. Note: A unique heater feature is its Low-Flow Indicator. If you see “LF” on your heater screen, this simply means that you need to place the heater in an area with more water circulation.(Refer to Instruction Manual for more information)
1. Position the heater in the aquarium (vertically or horizontally) and press suction cups firmly against glass, to adhere to the aquarium wall. If rear glass mounting is not possible, use the side glass mounting adapter.
2. Allow heater to acclimatize in the aquarium water temperature for 20 minutes before plugging it into the electrical outlet.
3. After 20 minutes, plug in the heater and set the degree scale if necessary.
4. At each Power-on, the E Heater goes through an initial self-test procedure during which it carries out a self-diagnosis to check internal circuitry and sensors operation, followed by a period to verify the surrounding conditions.
WARNING: The heater must never be operated outside of the aquarium. If the water level falls below the minimum water level MIN, the thermostat can no longer "read” the water temperature and therefore can no longer control the heating correctly. If it has to be taken out of the water or when transferring or changing the water, disconnect the heater from the power source and wait for at least 30 minutes to allow it to cool down.
Fluval E Series Heaters are guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship under normal aquarium usage and service for 5 years. We offer a 5 year guarantee on all non-replaceable parts which means that the heater will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's discretion, free of charge, when the complete heater is returned with proof of purchase and postage paid. This warranty does not apply to any heater that has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or tampering.
Features & Highlights
- Dual temperature sensors provide accurate and real time water temperatures
- LCD temperature display available in both Fahrenheit and Celsius; Range of 68 to 93 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fast heat technology built with a safety shut-off; Integrated fish guard to protect fish and invertebrates
- Equipped with a slim profile mounting bracket; Colored display alert system
- Suitable for aquariums up to 100 gallons;300 watts; 5 year warranty
- Check out user manual under Product details before using the item.
- The heater is factory calibrated. Variables such as lower room temperature, wide fluctuations, lack of an aquarium cover, presence of submersible pumps and filters, aquarium placement in proximity to cooling sources, may require a higher wattage for proper control. The volumes indicated are approximate values corresponding to water temperatures up to 26°C/78°F with a room temperature of 20°C/68°F. If the ambient temperature is higher than the set temperature of at least 1°C/2°F, or external sources of heat elevate the aquarium temperature more than 1°C/2°F, the LCD display will remain red until conditions change
|Item Weight:||0.015 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|