Erayco Digital LCD Fish Tank Aquarium Thermometer (Yellow)
Erayco Digital LCD Fish Tank Aquarium Thermometer (Yellow) by Erayco at Naj Blog. MPN: ERC0020-Y. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: • Brand new and high quality. • Large, easy to read LCD display. • Switch between °C and °F • Compact design for discrete use.
• Brand new and high quality.
• Large, easy to read LCD display.
• Switch between °C and °F
• Compact design for discrete use.
• Simple operation,Press ''PWR'' for 3 seconds to power off
• Submerge probe into fish tank to measure water temperature (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water)
• Temperature range -50°c ~ + 70°c.
• Operating temperature -10°c ~ +50°c.
• Powered by one LR44 button cell (included)
• Accuracy +/- 1°c.
• Temperature readings to within 0.1.
• Size: 7cm x 3.5cm x 1.1cm.
• Cable legth: 90cm.
1. Open the battery cover and insert battery with (+) positive side up. The LCD will now display the current room temperature.
2. Using the suction cups provided, attach the display unit to the outside of the aquarium. Submerge the probe into the water in the aquarium. Do not submerge the display unit. Only the probe is water resistant.
3. To preserve battery life press the Power button for three seconds to power off or remove the battery.To power on press the Power button. If the LCD displays H°C, temperature reading is higher than 70°C. If L°C temperature reading is lower than -50°C.
1 x Aquarium Thermometer (Yellow)
1 x Battery
1 x Probe
Features & Highlights
- Digital Thermometer with external thermistor with 3 ft insulated wire.
- Easy to read LCD display Compact design, with suction cup and place to any smooth surface use Flip to switch between Centigrade and Fahrenheit On/Off button to save battery power.
- Temperature readings to within 0.1 degree, Submerge probe/thermistor into fish tank or a refrigerator or any place you want to monitor the temperature,simple operation
- Temperature range -50°C ~ + 70°C,Operating temperature -10°C ~ +50°C
- Submerge probe into fish tank to measure water temperature (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water)
|Package Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|