DIY Pressurized CO2 System --- Effective CO2 Generator Kit by SunGrow - Includes caps, valves, 3-way connector, tubing & pressure gauge - Creates a Healthy Underwater Habitat for Aquatic Pets & Plant
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the DIY Pressurized CO2 System --- Effective CO2 Generator Kit by SunGrow - Includes caps, valves, 3-way connector, tubing & pressure gauge - Creates a Healthy Underwater Habitat for Aquatic Pets & Plant by Rhinox at Naj Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How do I set up the CO2 kit?Start by labeling one bottle as ''A'' and other as ''B''. In Bottle A, add 200g citric acid (or 200ml of vinegar) to 600ml of
How do I set up the CO2 kit?
Start by labeling one bottle as "A" and other as "B". In Bottle A, add 200g citric acid (or 200ml of vinegar) to 600ml of water (1:3) and shake until well mixed. In Bottle B, add 200g baking soda to 800ml of water (1:4) and shake well. The reaction when these two liquids interact produces pure carbon dioxide.
Ensure that the needle valve is off before attaching the bottle caps. On Bottle A, screw on the cap attached to the pressure gauge via the decompression valve. On Bottle B, attach the cap that has a needle valve on the top and 3-way connector below. The needle valve connects to your aquarium CO2 diffuser using the included tubing. Next, open the needle valve and gently squeeze Bottle A to inject Bottle B with citric acid, thus generating carbon dioxide.
Close the needle valve to allow pressure to build up in the bottles. Shake Bottle B to activate the reaction. You will begin to see bubbles forming; if not, add more citric acid and shake again. When the barometer reaches 1 kgf/cm², the pressure is just right and you can open the needle valve to introduce CO2 into your tank.
Do I need to add CO2 to my aquarium water?
Different types of aquatic plants & pets require specific pH and CO2 levels to be at their healthiest and happiest. Varying amounts of CO2 in your aquarium water can cause swings in the pH level, especially during the night when plants do not photosynthesize. To properly monitor, maintain and adjust the CO2 level in your water, a complete CO2 system is recommended.
Are there any other benefits to a DIY CO2 kit?
Besides being beneficial to your aquatic plants and pets, the DIY CO2 generator kit has another added bonus: the ability to make your own homemade beverages. Replace the solution in Bottle A with grape juice, yeast and lemon juice for wine or use malted barley and yeast to produce beer. There is no byproduct waste and the process is much more interesting.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ INCLUDES EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO DO IT YOURSELF --- In order to build an effective and efficient pressurized CO2 system, there are a few pieces of equipment that are absolutely necessary. The SunGrow DIY CO2 Generator Set includes two caps (that perfectly fit common PET plastic bottles), needle valve, check valve, a pressure gauge, a 3-way connector and 6 feet of 6mm tubing. You simply have to use 2 carbonated beverage bottles, a reaction material and connect it to a diffuser.
- ✔ GENERATES ESSENTIAL CO2 FOR A HEALTHY HABITAT --- Fish and aquatic pets release cO2 when they take in the dissolved oxygen from the aquarium water and plants absorb that co2. Carbon dioxide is essential to the photosynthesis process and sometimes fish alone do not generate enough Co2. A pressurized DIY CO2 system adds the needed gas to your water.
- ✔ COST-EFFECTIVE & SAFE TO USE --- Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on expensive CO2 diffuser set-ups, save money by creating your own do-it-yourself CO2 generator. The basic principle behind the pressurized CO2 diffuser kit is to create a continuous supply of pure carbon dioxide by causing two different liquids to create with one another. The DIY solution is a cost-effective and satisfying way to add essential CO2 into your aquarium water.
- ✔ EASY TO READ, SPECIALIZED PRESSURE GAUGE --- The SunGrow DIY CO2 Generator Set comes complete with a high-quality, specialized pressure gauge. The metal pressure gauge clearly shows the level of CO2 gas on a scale which indicates a safe area. An accurate CO2 reading gives you the chance to make adjustments or relieve pressure before there are any negative effects on your aquarium inhabitants.
- ✔ CREATE HOMEMADE DRINKS AS AN ADDED BONUS --- Obviously the DIY Pressurized CO2 Kit is designed to add and control the amount of CO2 available to your fish and plants, but there is a bonus to creating your own CO2 generator. Instead of using baking soda or vinegar as your reaction material, use yeast and grape juice (or yeast and malted barley) to create homemade wine and beer.
|Manufacturer:||MARIMO PET STORE|
|Publisher:||MARIMO PET STORE|
|Studio:||MARIMO PET STORE|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.06 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rhinox, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Quiet One
mpn: 1200 Aquarium, ean: 0788379300012,
Quiet operation for submersible or dry applicationSafe for salt or freshwater. ECO-SAV generates more power with less energy consumption. 317-Gallon per hour. 6-Feet cord. ...
mpn: PT8200, ean: 0015561282000,
Laguna PowerJet Fountain Pump Kits Laguna is dedicated to beautifully simple water gardening. These high quality, high efficiency pumps are designed for easy installation and long lasting, worry-free performance. Laguna PowerJet pumps are designe...
mpn: 13PP, ean: 0094036013165,
The Python Porter is a water and mildew resistant accessory designed to carry your Python No Spill Clean and Fill (up to a 100 ft system). It wraps around the coiled hosing to allow easy transport and storage, while simultaneously preventing tangles ...
mpn: CE-DI01, ean: 0791043308269,
This total-solution CO2 diffuser, made of high-quality glass, literally breathes life into the aquarium, delivering hydrophytes the carbon dioxide they require in order to photosynthesize and thrive - and livestock, in turn, a plant-rich habitat cond...
mpn: 36GT, ean: 0094036367206,
Python extended length gravel tubes are for tall aquariums or convenient garden pond maintenance. All gravel tubes are packaged with 2-1/2 feet of tubing and a female connector.Packaged with 2-1/2 feet of tubing and a female connector. Made of durabl...
Description These CO2 diffusers in bowl style dissolve up to 98% of the CO2 running through them. Small CO2 bubbles are distributed in the tank and guarantee an optimal CO2 uptake by the water plants. The CO2 dissolves easily in the tank due to the l...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0712383630100,
A great way to properly aerate a home aquarium, help to keep fish healthy and add beauty to aquariums. Made of mineral material, This Aquarium Tank Air Stone will be ideal for delivering high amounts of oxygen into a pond or fish tank. The MODEL ...
mpn: JVP-022, ean: 0757901582394,
Sunsun Super power heads runs efficiently and quietly while providing Superior water movement in aquariums to prevent stagnant water conditions. The optional venturi air intake feature with air regulator allows for increased water aeration. Easily fi...
By Aqua Clear
mpn: A565, ean: 0015561105651,
The AquaClear Powerhead 50 is a multifunctional pump that delivers outstanding performance in a variety of applications. It can efficiently drive under-gravel filters, circulate and aerate aquarium water, and attach to filtration accessories such as ...
Assembly Instructions/Directions Connect the air stone to the airline tubing and the airline tubing to the air pump. Place the air stone to the bottom of aquarium. Specifications: LED Color: Multi-colorPower: 1.5WDiameter: 4 inchesPower Cord Length...