Constantia Pets Unbleached Hermit Crab Natural Sea Sponges 5 Pack: Provides Nutrients, Safer Drinking and Helps Maintain Habitat Tank Humidity by
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Constantia Pets Unbleached Hermit Crab Natural Sea Sponges 5 Pack: Provides Nutrients, Safer Drinking and Helps Maintain Habitat Tank Humidity by by Constantia Pets at Naj Blog. MPN: 11261090. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Natural sea sponges can be an essential part of your hermit crab's environment. As well as being decorative, they can be beneficial to the health and
Natural sea sponges can be an essential part of your hermit crab's environment. As well as being decorative, they can be beneficial to the health and well being of your hermit crab.
Environment Humidity: Sponges are very absorbent and holds much water. Placing some soaked sponges in your crabitat helps maintain tank humidity by giving a larger surface for water to evaporates. Due to structure of their gills, humidity makes it easier for your crab to breathe.
Great for Exoskeletons: Sponges provide natural minerals which are essential to your crab's health and longevity. Hermits crabs access these mineral through eating the natural sponge.
Reduces Risk of Drowning: While Hermit Crabs can drink without a sponge, it is safer to have a sponge placed in the water dish. It provides a safer entry and exit point thus reducing the risk of drowning.
A Natural & Ideal Choice: Our sponges are unbleached, 100% natural, no additives, toxin free and of organic composition. 5pc x 1.5"-2" sponges (when wet).
Direction for Use: Place sponge in your crab's water dish ensuring it covers most of the dish. Please note sea sponges expand when saturated. Inspect regularly to ensure no build up of mold and structural integrity of the sponge.
Sponge Care: To maximize the life of the sponges, inspect and change weekly to minimize the build up of mold and bacteria. Rinse used sponges in hot water then soak in de-chlorinated water. Squeeze to remove excess water and let air dry completely. To ensure full disinfection, microwave the sponge for at least 1 minute to kill any micro-organisms.
Please note that because sea sponges are natural organisms, they vary by shape, size, color & texture. The sponges you receive may look slightly different from the images and from previous orders
Features & Highlights
- UNBLEACHED & NATURAL: After harvesting, our sponges are processed and cleaned but not bleached. This results in a slightly darker color than compared to bleached sponges.
- SAFER WAY TO DRINK WATER: Sponges provides easy access to water dishes and help reduce accidental drowning.
- NUTRIENT SOURCE: Hermit crabs like to consume sponges. Nutrients such as Chitin and minerals contained within them are beneficial to exoskeleton health and the longevity of hermit crabs.
- MAINTAINS TANK HUMIDITY: The absorbency sponges and their ability to hold much water helps maintain humidity within the aquarium habitat.
- VALUE PACK: 5 unbleached sponges measuring 1.5-2" when wet.
|Package Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|