COCODE Refractometer Salinity ATC Hydrometer Aquarium Dual Scale Optical Salinity Meter Specific Gravity Automatic Temperature Compensation For Pool Sea Water Fish Tank Testing
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the COCODE Refractometer Salinity ATC Hydrometer Aquarium Dual Scale Optical Salinity Meter Specific Gravity Automatic Temperature Compensation For Pool Sea Water Fish Tank Testing by COCODE at Naj Blog. MPN: CWLYDJ001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications: Range: 0-10% Salinity; 1.000-1.070g/cm3 Density Resolution: 1ppt Salinity; 0.001 g/cm3 Density Reference temperature: 20°C ATC:
Range: 0-10% Salinity; 1.000-1.070g/cm3 Density
Resolution: 1ppt Salinity; 0.001 g/cm3 Density
Reference temperature: 20°C
Item Length: 20.5cm/8.07in
Item Weight :110g/0.24lb
1.Open daylight plate,clean main prism carefully by using soft cloth.
2.Place 2-3 drops of sample tested onto the main prism,close daylight plate so water spreads across entire surface across entire surface of prism without air bubbles or dry spots.
3.Hold daylight plate in the direction of a light source and look into the eyepiece.Look into eyepiece and turn the calibration screw.
4.Make boundary of the blue field and the white field clearly.
- Measure concentration of salt water and brine or salinity in water.
- Used for quality control in research,clinical laboratories and marine industry.
- Have better management of marine saltwater tank.
- Ensure pets are safe in your aquarium.
- Ensure water has the exact level of salinity they need to survive and thrive in their typical marine environment.
1 x Salinity Refractometer
1 x Pipette
1 x Soft cloth
1 x Mini Screwdriver
1 x Protective Carrying Case
1 x English Instruction manual
Features & Highlights
- DUAL SCALES - The measures on dual scales: Specific Gravity (0.001, Range: 1.000 - 1.070, D 20/20,) and Parts Per Thousand (1‰, Range: 0-100‰),working basis on that the liquid with different concentrations have different light refractive index.
- HIGHLY ACCURATE WITH ATC - Automatic Temperature Compensation during 10 °C to 30 °C, eliminating data errors caused by temperature changes and guaranteeing a consistent accurate result.
- DURABLE AND PORTABLE - The main part is made of chromium, it's light but durable.
- EASY TO USE - Just need 2-3 drops of solution, you can get accurate readings.
- WIDELY USED - Ideal for aquariums and marine monitoring,salty water tank, seafood water tank, salty pools and spas etc.
|Package Weight:||0.61 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.99 x 2.09 x 2.09 inches|