Bubblefin Salt Salinity Refractometer - Dual Scale 0% - 10% & 1.0 to 1.070 S.G. Specific Gravity Hydrometer with ATC Automatic Temperature Compensation
Bubblefin Salt Salinity Refractometer - Dual Scale 0% - 10% & 1.0 to 1.070 S.G. Specific Gravity Hydrometer with ATC Automatic Temperature Compensation by Bubblefin at Naj Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Automatic Temperature Compensation Salt Salinity Refractometer - Dual Scale 0% - 10% & 1.0 to 1.070 S.G. Dual Scale Hydrometer. Designed for the
Features & Highlights
- Salt Salinity Refractometer With ATC - Dual Scale 0% - 10% & 1.0 to 1.070 S.G. Dual Scale Gravity Hydrometer. Designed for the safety transportation purpose, the very 1st open of the product case might be tight. Used for Seawater, Reef Aquarium, Kitchen use etc.
- Reading Scale 0-100 ppt : Our optical refractometer has scales ranged from 0 - 100 ppt (0 - 10 %). The reading resolution is 1 ppt. It is designed for the measurement of seawater (marine aquaria) or very low concentrated salt solutions. The second scale is for reading of the salt solution density ranged from 1.000 to 1.070 g/cm3 (resolution 0.001 g/cm3). For Reference of solutions: 1.Fresh water < 0.5 ppt 2.Brackish water -- 0.5 to 30 ppt 3.Seawater -- 30 to 50 ppt 4.Brine -- 50 ppt
- Measurement is easy: Place a few drops of the liquid on the optical part of the refractometer, cover the prism, and the liquid will spread more easily over the prism, look throught the eyepiece against the light and you will be able to read the result value on the scale. 10℃~30℃ / 50F ~ 86 F. For temperature beyond this range, please calibrate before use.
- Includes: a firm plastic case, 1x refractometer ,1x cleaning cloth, 1x suction tube, 1x screw driver, 1x operating instructions
- 2 Years Warranty by simply contacting us via Amazon purchase history
|Package Weight:||0.59 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.43 x 2.09 x 2.09 inches|