Bivisen Submersible UV Sterilizer Light for Aquarium Fish Tank US Plug Waterproof IP68 Sterilizer Lamp Underwater UV Water Cleaner Bacteria-killing for Filter Tank Aquarium (15W Light)
Mega Sale! Save 26% on the Bivisen Submersible UV Sterilizer Light for Aquarium Fish Tank US Plug Waterproof IP68 Sterilizer Lamp Underwater UV Water Cleaner Bacteria-killing for Filter Tank Aquarium (15W Light) by Bivisen at Naj Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. FEATURES: 1. Service life can be 10,000 hours or more. 2. Use split type design for high safety. 3. Our Bivisen UV lamp has high reliability, strong
1. Service life can be 10,000 hours or more.
2. Use split type design for high safety.
3. Our Bivisen UV lamp has high reliability, strong sterilization effect.
4. Adopt premium quartz tube, ultraviolet ray transmitting rate is more than 95%.
5. Excellent dust-proof/waterproof effect with level IP68.
6. Easy to fix with strong rubber suckers.
1) Before using UV light, you must check the lamp tube carefully. If it is broken or has any damage, please stop using immediately.
2) UV light must be in the water. Please put it on the FILTER TANK or FILTER GROOVE of fish tank.
3) Please do NOT open the light for long time or all the day. Or else it will affect its service life. You only need to turn it on for 2-3 hours every day, and then the bacteria will be killed.
4) DO NOT expose its lighting to people or fishes directly. It is harmful to human body. If your skin is exposed under it for short time, your skin may be burnt. If your skin is exposed under the light for long time or gets high-intensity irradiation, it may be detached.
5) Before cleaning or inspecting the UV light, please turn off the power first.
ULTRAVIOLET STERILIZATION WORKING PRINCIPLE
Ultraviolet rays mainly kill microorganisms(bacteria, virus spores, and other pathogens) by making them get radiation damage and destroying their nucleic acid to achieve the purpose of sterilization. Ultraviolet rays can lead to the breakage on bonds and chains of nucleic acid, cross-linking and formation of photochemical products. Thus, the biological activity of DNA has changed, and microorganisms themselves cannot replicate.
Ultraviolet sterilization is a physical method. It is better than chlorination because it will not add any substance to the water and doesn't have any side effect.
1 x Bivisen 15W UV Sterilizing Light
2 x Suckers
1 x User Manual
Features & Highlights
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: This 15W UV lamp is made of premium Quartz tube, high-quality rubber parts and strong suction cups. The waterproof level of the UV light is IP68.
- FUNCTION: The UV light sterilizer can sterilize and disinfect with its ultraviolet light(transmitting rate of ultraviolet ray is more than 95%) to remove bacteria, germs and algae of water and then provide healthy environment for your fish. You still need to change the water in the tank regularly when using the uv light because it's not a water recycling system.
- SPECIFICATION: Power plug with on/off switch for convenient and safe operating. Length: 14.5inches/37cm approx. It can fit for the aquariums length of 100-120cm. Input voltage:110V. We have moved previous stock that has problem of flickering and that doesn't work. The stock in the warehouse now has solved all the problem. Please don't worry and feel free to buy and use.
- WIDE APPLICATION: This UV Sterilization Lamp is suitable for fish tank, aquarium, pool, ponds, food and beverage industry, drinking water industry, bio-pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics industry, semiconductor/optical, electronic technology, sewage treatment and so on.
- NOTE: It is submersible, please install and place it in the filter groove when you use it. DO NOT expose the fish directly under the UV light for long time. You only need to turn it on for 2-3 hours every day, and then the bacteria will be killed. Service: If there is any problem, you can contact us, we can refund all your money.
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|