BiOrb Classic 15 Liter Silver Aquarium w/ MCR Lighting AND Red Forest Decor Set Bundle
BiOrb Classic 15 Liter Silver Aquarium w/ MCR Lighting AND Red Forest Decor Set Bundle by biOrb at Naj Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This package combines the BiOrb Classic 15 Liter Silver Aquarium w/ MCR Lighting with the BiOrb Red Forest Easy Decor Kit, 15 Liter. The BiOrb
Features & Highlights
- This package combines the BiOrb Classic 15 Liter Silver Aquarium w/ MCR Lighting with the BiOrb Red Forest Easy Decor Kit, 15 Liter.
- The BiOrb Aquariums do not normally come with BiOrb Decorations. This package comes with the seven Red Forest decorations pictured inside the BiOrb Classic 15 Liter Silver Aquarium w/ MCR Lighting for this listing. While you may want to pick your own decorations, this package provides an easy and attractive solution.
- The BiOrb Classic 15 Liter Silver Aquarium with MCR Lighting combines classic good looks with high tech filtration. Most aquariums use small box filters and/or smooth gravel which easily clogs with dirt. Like all Biorbs, the BiOrb 15 uses special ceramic media to provide biological filtration, which has a surface area equivalent to the size of a football pitch. Any excess waste is collected and held in a filter cartridge at the base of the biOrb.
- BiOrb Red Forest Easy Decor Kit combines seven decorations that will turn any 15 Liter (4 gallon) BiOrb into an attractive, vibrant aquarium. Includes: BiOrb Flower Sculpture x1; BiOrb Small Crimson Sea Fan x2; BiOrb Red Color Ball x1; BiOrb Crimson Sea Lily x1; BiOrb White Starfish x1 (Includes 3 pieces).
- The MCR LED Light can be used in manual or cycle (automatic) modes. In the cycle mode you can choose an 8, 10, 12 or 14 hour cycle. In each cycle there is a 15 minute sunrise period where the light ramps up to full brightness and the end of the cycle the light ramps down. During the off hours only a dim night light will operate. In manual mode you will have control over the color mix and the brightness of the light. The LEDs are white, blue, green and red.