Betta cave + 50 Catappa Leaves, Betta Fish Improve well-being Aesthetically Beautiful Create Healthy Environment - Eco-Friendly, Low Maintenance & Curbs Algae Growth, Boosts Health Breeding chances
Betta cave + 50 Catappa Leaves, Betta Fish Improve well-being Aesthetically Beautiful Create Healthy Environment - Eco-Friendly, Low Maintenance & Curbs Algae Growth, Boosts Health Breeding chances by Organic Natural View at Naj Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Beneficial Betta Leaves for Better Pet Health, 50PCS Organic Nature View Catappa leaves, FREE 1 CoCo Décor HUT/CAVE !!!! Every hobbyist knows how
Every hobbyist knows how tough it is to keep their fishes comfortable, healthy and calm... especially with smaller fish species. Organic Nature View Catappa leaves is the perfect solution.
Each leaf measures around 5-7" and is great for smaller tanks. They make it easier to control the amount of tannin you wish to introduce to your water. For a 10 gallon tank, introduce around 1-2 leaves daily till the water reaches the color or pH you desire. When you do the water change, just add 5 leaves and the water won't turn mellow and the pH will remain stable.
The water in our country is highly acidic ranging from 4.3 - 5.3 and these tropical or freshwater fishes want slightly acidic to slightly neutral pH range (6.0 - 8.0). The high acidic level can cause death whereas the high alkaline levels curl their fins. Even frequent fluctuations in pH levels cause lethargy and stress which ultimately results in death. It is tannin that stabilizes the pH level of your aquarium tank. It strengthens fish scales and keeps fishes fungal-free.
If you have breeding fishes, Mini Catappa leaves also serve to provide fishes with a safe place to anchor their eggs. Breeders claim it increases the male to female ratio of the fry. These fishes create bubble nest and use this floating leaf to create them. Since you are using real leaves, you don't have to worry about chemicals, preservatives or artificial coloring that may be present in bottled forms of tannins-assimilators.
If you want to beautify your tank and keep it healthy at the same time with Catappa leaves, it is advisable that you place low-light plants such as anubias, java fern, and Amazon sword. Install a driftwood so that the fishes get the privacy of their own.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ ORGANIC, CATAPPA LEAVES- FREE 1 Fish CoCo Décor HUT/CAVE Hammock !!!!---50PCS, 5-7" Catappa leaves are hand picked just before they fall. Each leaf is handpicked just hours before shipment to ensure they are of premium grade and free from bugs and fungus when it gets to you.
- ✔ HAVE A BREEDING FISH? ADD CATAPPA Hammock--- The tropical fishes create bubble nest using a floating leaf or plant to anchor their bubbles. So if your tank has a breeding betta, tetra, guppy, gourami, platies, molly, just add these leaves and see them laying their eggs over the nest. That is a sight to behold.
- ✔ NATURAL HOMELY ENVIRONMENT FOR FISH --- Blackwater, or tannin-rich water has many great benefits for fishes like tetra, discus, and goldfish. It may turn the water black initially, but gives natural water condition to them. So placing your fish in such water calms them down and boosts immunity. It also helps accelerate their natural healing rate, prevents fishes from getting ill easily, imparts color to them and make their skin firmer. Blackwater also has anti-fungal properties.
- ✔ LEAVES, EASIER PORTION CONTROL --- Each packet contains 50 leaves, which is great value for money. Smaller Catappa leaves makes for easier portion control and a good way to slowly introduce tannin-rich water especially for smaller fishes in smaller tanks.
- ✔ SAFE WAY TO ADD TANNINS TO WATER --- Unlike bottled tannins-assimilator that may contain preservatives, chemicals and even colouring, the Catappa leaves are organic so you know what goes into your tank. Simply drop a few leaves into the water and you'll notice the water turning brown (or yellow) in just a few hours. Remove only when the leaves start to disintegrate.
|Manufacturer:||Organic Natural View|
|Brand:||Organic Natural View|
|Publisher:||Organic Natural View|
|Studio:||Organic Natural View|