Aquatic Arts Sinking Pellets (.5 lb) Spirulina Food for Freshwater Invertebrates (Crayfish, Crabs, Shrimp, Snails), Fish (Cichlid, Tetra) and more
Aquatic Arts Sinking Pellets (.5 lb) Spirulina Food for Freshwater Invertebrates (Crayfish, Crabs, Shrimp, Snails), Fish (Cichlid, Tetra) and more by Aquatic Arts at Naj Blog. MPN: 1YSIP001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Includes an 8 ounce supply of Invertebrate Pellets (about 1 year). This is the staple food we feed our inverts in-house here at Aquatic Arts. Each
These pellets are ideal for all kinds of invertebrates including Crabs (Hermit, Fiddler, Panther, etc), Crayfish, Shrimp, Snails, and more! Guaranteed to cause a feeding frenzy for all types of hungry invertebrate. Feed one pellet per 5 shrimp every other day. For crayfish or panther crabs, feed one pellet per crayfish or crab every other day. For snails, feed one pellet per 5 snails every other day, or less if pellets remain uneaten.
Spirulina, Fish Meal, Wheat Flour High Gluten,Green Pea Powder, Propylene Glycol, Fish Oil, Stabilized, Brewers Yeast, Lecithin Dry, Zucchini Powder, Carrot Powder, Garlic Powder, Zeolite with Vitamins and Minerals.
Features & Highlights
- SINKING PELLET FOOD: For crabs (panther, hermit, fiddler), crayfish, freshwater fish (cichlid, tetra), shrimp, snails, turtles, axolotl, and more.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: to maximize color in all types of invertebrates.
- BULK SUPPLY: Enough food to feed 10-15 shrimp, 1-2 crayfish, or 10-15 snails for over a year.
- OPTIMUM NUTRITION: Encourages faster growth and breeding. Fortified with calcium for healthy exoskeleton growth.
- MULTIPURPOSE USE: Ideal for a wide variety of freshwater aquarium pets - including small nano tank animals and large crawfish.
|Manufacturer:||Aquatic Arts LLC|
|Publisher:||Aquatic Arts LLC|
|Studio:||Aquatic Arts LLC|
|Item Size:||0.44 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|