Aquatic Arts 2 Banana Plants – Live Aquarium Plant
Aquatic Arts 2 Banana Plants – Live Aquarium Plant by Aquatic Arts at Naj Blog. MPN: BANANAPLANT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The banana plant is quite unusual and is sure to be one of the most compelling plants in any aquascape. It is a rosette plant that is named for it's
This plant is known for its toughness, as it will grow in low-light setups and can flourish either fully or partially submerged. The banana plant can tolerate most types of water hardness and pH levels; however, it tends to do best in soft water with a pH of 6.0 to 7.2. The best temperature range for this plant is 68° - 82°F.
Our banana plant will come as a 2 to 3 inch tall loose plant (you will receive 2 of these plants), but it can grow up to about 6 inches tall in your aquarium. The banana plant in the pictures is one that is planted in one of our personal aquariums, and is the same size we send. It comes with bare roots that should be planted only partially under the substrate. We advise that you plant the roots no deeper than 1/4 inch in your substrate.
Features & Highlights
- You will receive 2 loos plants that are 2 to 3 inches tall, can grow up to about 6 inches tall
- Very low maintenance plant; will flourish either partially or fully submerged in water
- Does not need special or high intensity lighting; can be kept in any freshwater aquarium
- Provides biofilm, hiding places, and security for the young when you place it in a breeding tank
- Bright and healthy; directly from a dedicated tank which causes your plant arrive in good shape
|Item Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|