Aquatic Arts 10 GIANT Marimo Moss Balls (2" to 2.5", 8-15 years old!) - Great for live fish, shrimp, and snails! by
Aquatic Arts 10 GIANT Marimo Moss Balls (2'' to 2.5'', 8-15 years old!) - Great for live fish, shrimp, and snails! by by Aquatic Arts at Naj Blog. MPN: MARIMOMB10GIANT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This listing is for 10 Giant Marimo Moss Balls. These are one of the most popular aquatic plants on Amazon and they are extremely easy to take care
This listing is for 10 Giant Marimo Moss Balls. These are one of the most popular aquatic plants on Amazon and they are extremely easy to take care of! Ideal for both aquarium hobbyists and anyone looking for unique home decor pieces. Keep them in jars as pets, use them in terrarium kits, or more!
The moss balls generate oxygen and remove nitrates, improving water quality for your aquariums. If you wish, you can cut the moss balls into smaller pieces and the individual pieces will grow into separate moss balls.
Marimo balls are regarded as good luck charms in Japan, and since they have been known to live to 200 years and beyond, they are often kept as family heirlooms. They are thought to symbolize close bonds between family members or close-knit friends, and are often passed down to children and grandchildren or nieces and nephews. By the time future generations receive the marimo balls, they will be larger in size and will continue to grow with each generation. Additionally, marimo balls are sometimes given to young children as "pets," since the only care they require is occasional water changes.
Marimo balls are also thought to represent everlasting love; thus, they are often used as wedding table ornaments or even gifted at weddings. They are appropriate as a gift to the bride and groom, and smaller marimo balls make wonderful take-home gifts for the guests that will serve as mementos of the newly-weds' special day.
Features & Highlights
- Aquatic Arts is the best rated brand of Marimo on Amazon! Note that our Giant Marimo Balls are 2-2.5 inches, while others call 1.5 inch marimo "Giant".
- Extremely easy to take care of! These moss balls can be kept in any freshwater aquarium, terrarium, or even a simple jar or glass vase. They can even live in tap water with a biweekly water change. No need for special lighting!
- If you're looking for unique home decor ideas, these marimo are great for indoor decorations! They are much more low maintenance than other live plants like bonsai trees. These natural decorative plants also look great as interior centerpieces. It's easy to see why they are becoming popular and loved by people with a variety of interests!
- Get creative with them. Build your own terrarium kit, use them as gifts, teach children how to keep them as pets, decorate your apartment,office, or patio with them. Use them to remove nitrates and Improve the water quality of your aquariums, naturally!
- Our Marimo Moss Balls are extremely dense and guaranteed to be healthy. These aquatic plants grow slowly, so the moss balls you receive from us are 8 to 15 years old!