Amakunft Turtle Floating Basking Platform, Terrapin Dock Frogs Reptile Ramp Pier with Ladder Aquarium Tank Accessory
Amakunft Turtle Floating Basking Platform, Terrapin Dock Frogs Reptile Ramp Pier with Ladder Aquarium Tank Accessory by Amakunft at Naj Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description:The floating platform is great for turtles, salamandrid and frogs. Made of high quality plastic, which is durable and also eco-friendly.
The floating platform is great for turtles, salamandrid and frogs. Made of high quality plastic, which is durable and also eco-friendly. Special textured ramp ladder allows for easy access. Fits most medium and large tanks. Don't miss such a good chance to provide your pet a good resting and playing place.
1. Made of high quality plastic, which is durable and also eco-friendly.
2. Special textured ramp ladder allows for easy access.
3. With strong suction cup on the bottom, which will fix the floating platform firmly and prevent shaking while crawling.
4. After crawling to the flat, pets can be shined backs by the ultraviolet, can play or eat on the flat.
5. Providing a more natural aquarium environment that gives you a new way to interact with your pet.
6. It can float just above the water line of your aquarium, fits most medium and large tanks.
7. Great for turtles but is also suitable for frogs, newts, salamanders, and other small reptile pets.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Turtle Floating Platform
Color: As Pictures Show
Optional Size: S, M, L
(The specific size of the product, please look at the picture)
Features & Highlights
- Turtle Pier floats just above the water line of your aquarium which allows your pet to rest and eat outside of the water. It allows for more interaction and close up viewing of your favorite friend.
- Pier rests on 3 (4) pylons that are attached with suction cups at the bottom of the tank. These supports can be adjusted as low as 3 inches for tanks without water or up to 16 inches for tanks with water.
- Easy docking ramp allows your turtle to easily climb to the upper level. Size L Pier has a gravel bin to that is used to counterbalance the weight of your large turtle as they enter the ramp. Gravel sold separately.
- Turtle Pier can also be used in terrariums and other reptile habitats that don't have water. It provides a basking platform but also allows satisfies their natural instinct to hide and rest underneath.
- Reptile basking platform is designed for 20 gallon tank or larger. A pier measure 16 inches long by 11 inches wide and is perfect choice for frogs, newts, salamanders, and other small reptiles.