(3 Pack Cryptocoryne Parva Nano) Live Aquarium Plants in Tissue Culture Cup Anubias, Cryptocoryne, Bucephalandra, Piptospatha Ridleyi and More 100% Pest Snail and Algae free By Greenpro
(3 Pack Cryptocoryne Parva Nano) Live Aquarium Plants in Tissue Culture Cup Anubias, Cryptocoryne, Bucephalandra, Piptospatha Ridleyi and More 100% Pest Snail and Algae free By Greenpro by GreenPro at Naj Blog. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - You get 3 cups Cryptocoryne Parva ''Nano'' size as shown in second photo.- Cup size may vary depending on the specie(nano cup) - Photo are not actual
- You get 3 cups Cryptocoryne Parva "Nano" size as shown in second photo.
- Cup size may vary depending on the specie(nano cup)
- Photo are not actual plant you get but they are some sample of our stock.
- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
- Your plants are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
How to work with TC plants.
1. Remove plants from packaging.
2. Rinse and wash the gel under clean water.
3. Divide into small portion.
4. Plant directly onto your substrate. You may use tweezers to make the process easier as they are small and delicate plants.
For those of you who never tried TC plants from Greenpro, here are some things we would like to say
Tissue Culture plants are not like others. They are grown in high technology lab in sterile process which is free from disease, algae, snails and other pests. They adapt well in vary aquarium conditions meaning that unlike others, TC plant is better adapt to its new growing environment. You will get many plants in a cup. Each cup can be separated into several portions. Shipping and storing advantage, as they come with sterile cup, these cup can be kept for weeks with proper conditions before you need to use. (however the sooner the better) Please feel free to send us the message, we are happy to answer any questions regarding to our products or aquascaping.
Features & Highlights
- LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT IN VITRO : Greenpro grower team using lastest culture technologies to produce unique and premium quality aquatic plants making them perfect for any aquatic pet shrimp, betta fish, crayfish, turtle and terrarium so on.
- EXTENDED SHELF LIFE : With our sterlie gel that can hold for freshness upto a week in a cup before planting with proper conditions.
- TISSUE CULTURE : also known as vitro plants. With high quality technology facilities and lastest tissue culture laboratory, TC cup from Greenpro grown with sterile process with special gel to ensure to be free from algae, disease, pest and snail.
- SELECTIVE QUALITY : With our experience, every plants from Greenpro will be professionally inspected, packed and organized with suitable boxes for all weather conditions to make sure that will retain the freshness and healthiness to our customer hands.
- RINSE! CUT! PLANT! : RINSE them under water and wash out any gel. CUT, divide into small portions. PLANT, ready to grow onto substrate, driftwood, rock etc.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by GreenPro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Tropica 1-2-Grow!
mpn: TROPICAMONTECARLO, ean: 5703249825025,
Micranthemum 'Monte Carlo' comes from Argentina. It has compact, round and fresh light green leaves on creeping stalks and creates a fast-growing carpet in the front of the aquarium. The plant can grow in light shadow, but requires good light conditi...
Marina Decor Polyresin Cave Aquarium Ornament, LargeMarina Decor Polyresin Cave, Large. 19.00 x 14.00 x 22.00 Inches. Natural / Eco-Friendly. ...
mpn: P1A41001-001-01, ean: 0881314985364,
SubstrateSource Cryptocoryne wendtii "Green" in our tissue culture pack, is a clean and convenient way to add this unique "Crypt" to your freshwater planted aquarium. C. wendtii "Green" grows out to be a medium height middle zone plant. It's green an...
WELCOME TO MAINAM AQUATIC PLANT We are specialize in aquatic plants. With our experience, We have a plenty selection of live aquarium plants, premium quality, reasonable price and fantastic service. We use high technology, facility and equipment to m...
Eleocharis acicularis 'mini' are even lower growth than the common Eleocharis parvula. Plant the mini-version in small portions covering a larger area. In short time, a dense carpet will be obtained....
SubstrateSource "Red Flame Sword" (Echinodorus 'red flame') helps create a natural environment in your freshwater aquarium. This plant is a hybrid between Echinodorus schlueteri 'Leopard' and Echinodorus barthii and produces large, molted red and gre...
SubstrateSource Kleiner Bar Sword is a hybrid aquarium sword (Echinodorus barthii x Echinodorus uruguayensis) with green and red leaves. Kleiner Bar swords are a good fit in the background zone of medium and large aquariums and once fully established...
WELCOME TO MAINAM AQUATIC PLANT : We are specialize in aquatic plants. With our experience, We have a plenty selection of live aquarium plants, premium quality, reasonable price and fantastic service. We use high technology, facility and equipment to...
mpn: unknown, ean: 8887117292250,
- You get 1 Anubias Barteri loose plant(bareroot). The photo is a sample from our stock.- Approximately size is 10"-15". - It's wonderful for aquarium community.- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are deri...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0738759700468,
Spiky moss, Taxiphyllum sp.'Spiky'. One 3"x 3" loose portion. Grown without Co2 and fertilizer, 100% shrimp safe. Lush green and healthy moss! May come with snails and snail eggs. Very easy to grow moss that will thrive in all water condition. Modera...